All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 Pages of Blank Guitar Manuscript Paper Sheet Music with Staff, Tab Lines and Chord Boxes designed for writing great guitar music. Perfect for songwriters and musicians of all kinds. The guitar staff and tablature pages have been set up with only 3 sets of Staff and TAB lines per page and they have been spread apart nicely to make them easier to write your music on. Includes a chord boxes for each measure. Our blank guitar manuscript pages book also includes a Basic Music Notation Guide for Guitars, showing tes, basic staff and TAB layout and a fret board with tes for the first 12 frets. Also includes descriptions of what is a chord, highlighting six different ways to show chords and how to read a Guitar Chord Box. Includes Notes That Make Up a Major Chord, Chords for the Major Keys, Scale and Arpeggios layouts and Chord Spellings for the Major Triad through the Sus 2 chords. At the back of the book are the Acoustic Music TV Essential Chord Charts for Guitar with our most popular fingering chord charts. The Seven Basic Guitar Chords, Major, Mir and 7th The Seven Guitar Keys with I, IV, V and V7 Chords in First Position Guitar Barre Chords for 5th and 6th strings Major Movable Soloing Scale for Folk or Country Music for Any Key Mir Pentatonic Movable Soloing Scale for Blues, Rock or Latin Music Movable Arpeggio Scale for Any Guitar Key All around plenty of great blank manuscript music paper and resources to help when you are composing your music.
- Author BiographyJ. Bruce Jones is a musician, author, graphic designer, software publisher, video producer and the creator of Essential Chord Charts for Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele and Banjo and the Left Hand Chords books. Containing guitar, mandolin, ukulele and banjo chord fingering and music charts for playing rock, folk, country and blues music. I started learning guitar about 10 years ago and my music and chord charts came about from my search for clear basic music information to help me learn when I started playing the guitar. Over the years I found lots of the charts on the web and in books but most of them were too complicated or incomplete or poorly presented. So I started laying out my own charts and then started sharing them with my friends. My original Essential Chords book has evolved into a line of music books and posters, including blank sheet music books, guitar, mandolin and ukulele chord posters, gift apparel and music instruction videos. My intent for all my books, posters and video is to make learning music easier and fun.
- Author(s)J Bruce Jones
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.