All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelentless urbanization and the outrageous disparity between rich and poor have confined three lonely men, wildly different in personality and with ages spanning three decades, in a 400 square-foot flat in an unnamed Chinese city. A dispute regarding toilet etiquette sets off a series of ridiculous conflicts among the three flatmates. Created by Hunan-born playwright Simon Wang, who is both a witness to, and victim of, China's rapid city development, Blast looks at alienation in confined urban living space with a keen sense of humor. Blast was commissioned and produced by the Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- Author BiographyWang Haoran moved from Hunan to Shenzhen to attend Shenzhen University, where he studied English. After winning a drama competition in Shenzhen and immersing himself in the Hong Kong-Shenzhen theater scene, he is now pursuing an MFA at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts.
- Author(s)Wang Haoran
- PublisherEast Slope Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- Weight180 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.