All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes, Jesus came to rescue us from ourselves by cancelling the sins against us, but He also came to transform us to be like Himself, because it is God's goal to have many sons like His son, Jesus. For three years Jesus taught his disciples and the people of Israel along one theme-the kingdom of God. Under that theme, he went beyond the Old Testament law by saying, I came t to destroy the law . . . but to fulfill it (Matthew 5:17). God gave the Old Testament law to expose sin. By contrast, the commandments Jesus gave were to govern and to develop righteousness in his people. If we live in a kingdom, we have to obey the laws of that kingdom. In order to obey we need to understand the laws. That's what this book is all about. It shows Christians a very practical and profitable way to live life. Jesus further said to his disciples that devotion to him is measured by obedience to these commandments. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. . . .He who does t love Me does t keep My word . . .John 14:21, 24. Therefore it behooves Christians to learn about His laws. This book shows that these laws are for practical everyday living, w. Moreover living by them earns great rewards in eternity.
- Author(s)J E Becker
- PublisherLandmark Press Ga
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLandmark Press Ga
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.