All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionShaping the debate on how to save the military from itself. The first part recognizes what the military has done well in attracting and developing leadership talent. The book then examines the causes and consequences of the modern military's stifling personnel system and offers solutions for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Author BiographyTIM KANE is the Chief Economist at Hudson Institute and founder of the social networking firm, StoryPoint. Kane's research on entrepreneurship and job creation has been widely cited, notably in the 2011 Economic Report of the President. He has served in multiple executive and scholarly roles at think tanks and universities. Kane has appeared often on CNN, CNBC, FOX, and PBS' Nightly Business Report. Previously, Kane served as an intelligence officer in the U.S. Air Force, serving two tours of duty in Asia. He earned a bachelor's degree from the U.S. Air Force Academy and a doctorate in economics from the University of California San Diego, USA. He lives in Virginia with his wife and their four children.
- Author(s)Tim Kane
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.