All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of the book is on practical problems and how to solve them in Python. The examples given are useful programs that try to solve real-world needs. Each chapter revolves around a single concept giving several examples gradually growing in difficulty. Each section analyses the problem first before diving into coding and gives extensive background information to enable the reader to generalize from the specific problem to a wider range of challenges. The sample code is provided as fully working examples with all key issues extensively highlighted. All sample programs are clear and concise yet thing essential is left out and the programming style focuses on readability rather than on stylistic rigor or efficiency. This book is for users comfortable with Blender as a modeling and rendering tool who want to expand their skills to include Blender scripting to automate laborious tasks and achieve results otherwise impossible. Blender experience is essential as is some experience in Python programming.
- Author BiographyAlthough trained as a chemist and physicist, Michel J Anders has mainly been employed as an IT manager working for Internet providers and IT consultancy firms and is currently working for a software development company focusing on correspondence and document production applications. He has been actively involved in providing advice to Blender scripters on public forums.
- Author(s)Michel J. Anders
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.