All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlending Instruction with Techlogy is a book that offers educators guidelines and solutions for implementing blended learning in today's classrooms. There has been a strong push by many communities, schools and educators to move to a 1:1 environment. However, once there...* How does one teach or facilitate learning in such an environment? * What are the researched best practices for implementing blended learning in classrooms? * How do schools provide professional development to teachers to implement best practices in their classroom? * Regarding the twenty year veteran who just recently mastered email, how do schools provide the proper guidance, training and support for him/her? This books aims to answer these questions and many more. This book is designed to be a blueprint for preparing staff members to be successful in a 1:1 environment. This book also focuses on providing students with a blended learning lesson that incorporates both cognitive and 21st Century Skills.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Martin is a sixteen year veteran of education with experience as a teacher, principal and college professor. His passion for education specifically lies in creating innovative and effective learning experiences for all students in both the traditional and contemporary 1:1 environment.
- Author(s)Michael Martin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.