All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHalf the women over fifty years of age will experience a bone break from osteoporosis after years of relying on calcium to maintain bone mass. Obviously calcium does t work. This book explains why calcium does t work and offers simple solutions to maintaining healthy bone mass.
- Author BiographyGene Ladd was born in the Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina where he experienced his first Spirit Quest before the age of 10. His Cherokee grandfather taught him the importance of herbs and the Earth. As a Pentecostal evangelist, radio/TV broadcaster, herbalist/nutrionist, cook and caterer, at 73 Gene has evolved as an inspirational speaker and food crusader. He is an ordained minister and holds a degree in food science. He is also a cancer survivor. Gene is an empowering speaker and his workshops are life changing. His message is simple and direct, backed by scientific reference and personal experiences. When we learn to live as a Spiritual being, our lives find harmony. Life presents questions that science cannot answer and problems politics cannot solve. Faith allows us to embrace the unknown and sustains us while we become enlightened by Intelligence.
- Author(s)Gene Ladd
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.