Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFollow a girl, who with her parents, have some hard choices to make. Above all, they need to beware the identity thieves! What would you do? A fun, but thought provoking read for children and adults. Creatively illustrated by a 13 year old.
- Author BiographyIllustrator, Madison Harbert is 13 years old and in the 6th grade. She enjoys drawing and wants to be an artist or horse trainer when she grows up. Madison lives outside of Charlotte, N.C. with her parents and brothers. Author, Grace Smith, has a BA in Early Childhood Education and a Masters in Social Work. She worked as a social worker before pursuing her dream to write and partner in the Heirs of Love business enterprise. Her greatest accomplishments, however, are her BA, Masters and PHD in Kingdom work - being Born Again, working for the Master and Praising Him Daily!
- Author(s)Grace Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Madison Harbur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.