All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWith smell, taste, and sound remaining to guide him, the explosion that strands Paul Anders in a world of silhouette and shadow isn't about to keep him from his twin passions of women and the two-step. Donna Clark has short hair, slim hips, and a mouth that tastes like peaches. She says I'm a great dancer, t I dance great for a blind man. But when Paul shows up at her door, the only one home is her thirteen-year old son Tim, all arms and legs and the common sense of a month-old spaniel. As Paul tries to track down the boy's mother, threats come at him from every direction including a 6'5, 250-pound enforcer for a loan shark and a nymphomaniac social worker. Martha's ex-husband didn't pay for the dope he bought or return the money he borrowed to pay for it. Can Donna be involved? Paul's driver, six-foot, 24-year old Marcie Foss, an Aikido brown belt helps clean up the loose ends, but Paul, curmudgeon to the end, won't admit it.
- Author BiographyPaul Anders lost his sight in an explosion at the 1992 Olympics. He was forced into an early retirement from the medical school where he taught and has adopted a second career as a writer, being among the earliest to take advantage of voice-recognition software. Like the protagonist of his mysteries, he owns and lives in a set of garden apartments in Huntington Beach. He isn't visited often enough by his three daughters.
- Author(s)Paul Anders
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.