All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that trains helped build the West, but few kw the story of Blind Tom, a sightless workhorse who pulled flatcars for construction crews on the world's first transcontinental railroad. Stalwartly pulling his heavy load through rain, mud, and sw, Tom contributed in his own way to American history.
- Author(s)Shirley-Raye Redmond
- PublisherMountain Press Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Press Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lois Bradley
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.