All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionEvery 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten. Every day in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends. Best friends, Kim and Trina get a big reality check when the men they love have more love of money, the streets, sex, and revenge. Total denial sneaks into the forefront and causes them to be blinded. Physical & mental abuse, death and the penitentiary delivers them a hand that's too hard to play. Will the truth of their reality smack them in their faces and will they realize what's going on before it's too late? Blinded Love reveals the true circumstances of bad choices for a lot of individuals, especially those who believe that certain things can never happen to them. Sometimes life can take a dark turn and the one you love can be your worst enemy. Prepare to receive a bird's eye view of love and life's hardest lessons. Take a stand and get involved, eugh is eugh. The life you save might be your own.
- Author BiographyBiography: Born under the sign of Virgo, Author Lena Banks was raised by her dad (and his family) on the south side of Toledo, Ohio. Being an ambitious student of life she strives to always know more and have more. She was the first out of five siblings to graduate high school (Rogers) and to attend college and graduate (University of Toledo, Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts). After becoming a single mother of two kids and enduring a long struggle of heartaches, trials and tribulations, she has decided not to allow her past to overcome her future. In order to get to where you're going, you have to know from which you came, is her motto. Straight out the womb with a pen and a pad, is how she describes when her writing begun. Her inspiration to write comes from the journey of her life. A profound lover of poetry, spoken words and a music fanatic, she hopes to one day reach the minds and hearts of everyone she can inspire.
- Author(s)MS Lena Banks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.