All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBliss is It! The Teachers of the Higher Planes What is bliss? Some believe Bliss is a myth, but we do t. Who are we? We are The Teachers of the Higher Planes, back one last time to help human beings survive the world you created, as well as save your host, Earth. Bliss is It! takes you beyond what others hint is the future. This final Book of Wisdom is designed to help you achieve bliss w-t next year or when you prepare to die. Now is the Time to move ahead with your life design and enjoy this world-and what will follow if you get it right. If you have previously studied with The Teachers and use their unique common-sense, logical approach to solving life's problems, you kw what to expect...but get ready to be surprised at what happens next! Bliss is It! delves into what you can control while living in this timeframe, yet many deny it. The Teachers speak of bliss as easy to attain and maintain once you align your mind to living fully today. They cover everything you need to kw to get along with others and hating one...including three lessons you must master to ascend at the end of this worldly life. This advanced work explains in down-to-earth language and easy-to understand lessons everything you need to prepare your mind to live in ather place and time. Nothing is too complex or arcane to comprehend as The Teachers lead you safely through the maze of time into grace. Throughout this amazing, insight-filled book you are encouraged and motivated to be you while on Earth. Simply reading this book empowers you to fully enjoy life as you believe it can be. However you came to discover this final Book of Wisdom from The Teachers of the Higher Planes scribed by Ruth Lee, kw that you are w ready to step across the threshold into time kwing- Bliss is It!
- Author(s)Ruth Lee Scribe
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.