All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionSophia Marcus, 21, has mapped out every aspect of her glamorous life as a Hollywood actor on her vision board. But her life right w in Toronto is anything but exciting. Attending fruitless auditions during the day and working at a club at night, Sophia is starting to feel like she's going where...slowly. Demi Michaels, Sophia's best friend, didn't go to college. Short of ideas for her own future, she puts her energy into i building the perfect relationship with an older man. And when that relationship crashes and burns, Demi is left to pick up the pieces. Sophia's friend (and Demi's frenemy) Leandra Hunting doesn't give a crap about hard work or a loving relationship. She has other plans for her future. After college graduation, Leandra sets out to travel the world in the yachts, planes and limos of ridiculously wealthy men. Will any of them be able to show her what love really means-if she can take off her Chanel sunglasses long eugh to see it? Set in the exotic, intoxicating worlds of Hollywood, Thailand, and London, Bliss paints a relatable portrait of life in your early twenties with equal parts optimism and fear, hope and disappointment, expectation and reality. It's the Age of Uncertainty, but, if you're lucky eugh to have one truly great friend, you can survive just about anything.
- Author BiographySHAY MITCHELL, 28, is a Canadian actress and star of the ABC family drama Pretty Little Liars. In addition to acting and running her lifestyle blog amoreandvita.com, Shay works with the Free the Children Foundation, an organization that fights exploitation of children around the world; The Trevor Project, a suicide prevention organization, and the NOH8 Campaign for marriage and gender equality.MICHAELA BLANEY, 28, is an American and Canadian marketing professional. She is the co-founder of amoreandvita.com, a lifestyle blog with 75,000+ subscribers.Shay and Michaela both live in LA. Bliss is their first novel.
- Author(s)Michaela Blaney,Shay Mitchell
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight535 g
- Width160 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.