All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife was good for brothers Blitz and Blatz. Born of royalty, living in an elegant palace, feasting on plentiful, delicious food, they had worries, concerns. Their extravagant and decadent lifestyle excluded any thought or concern for the poor or the hungry. They had idea how the other half lived, r did they care. Until one day, they were evicted suddenly and unexpectedly from their lap of luxury, and found themselves living in a dumpster, scrounging for scraps of food in a dilapidated alley. Now the two brothers constantly fought misery and hunger. Convinced that there was end to their misery, they gave up hope. But then one day, they met a stranger in that alley--a stranger who delivered a message to them that would change their whole lives! But who or what was that stranger? And what was the message that would transform the lives of two very selfish brothers?
- Author(s)Donald W Kruse
- PublisherZaccheus Entertainment
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZaccheus Entertainment
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Billy Barron
- Foreword byDr Robert Jeffress
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.