Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe German campaigns in the Balkans, Greece and the seizure of Crete are detailed in this long neglected account of the campaign as described from the German point of view. Out of print since the fifties, this new edition is edited and introduced by Emmy Award winning author and historian Bob Carruthers. Based mainly on original German records and post-war military writings by veterans including Dr. Helmut Greiner, General Burkharth Mueller-Hillebrand, and General Hans von Greiffenberg, this fascinating account encompasses the lessons and conclusions drawn from the same German sources. The work of preparing this study in English, which consisted of translating basic German records and manuscripts, performing additional research, expanding and then rewriting the narratives with an eye for continuity and factual data, was done chiefly by Mr. George E. Blau of the Foreign Studies Branch, Special Studies Division, Office of the Chief of Military History. In the process of presenting the material, every effort has been made to give a balanced account of German strategy and operations in the Balkans during the spring of 1941.
- PublisherArchive Media Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchive Media Publishing Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBob Carruthers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.