All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author presents an account of the Battle of France: the forty-five traumatic days from May 10 to June 24, 1940 that resulted in one of the most remarkable military victories of modern times. During those six weeks, six nations found themselves at war, fighting across four countries. From the polders of the Netherlands in the rth to the mountains of the Alps in the south, and from the Rhine valley to the Atlantic coast, Jean Paul Pallud explores every corner of the battlefield, the camera recording the scenes today where 50 years ago Dutch, Belgian, German, French, British and Italian soldiers were locked in mortal combat. Battles great and small are described and illustrated to colour the canvas of both the broad strategy and the individual firefight in Hitler's victorious campaign of Blitzkrieg in the West.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Pallud
- PublisherAfter the Battle
- Date of Publication15/05/1991
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAfter the Battle S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfter the Battle
- Content Note1880 photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.