All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe new leaders of the varsity team, Payton and Renika are ready to take it to the next level by getting the Hickory Academy volleyball team to State for the first time. But when Renika takes her leadership responsibilities a little too seriously, things begin to spin out of control. Payton, on the other hand, is too busy trying to find her lost passion for the game to tice or help her friend who has become less of a leader and more of a drill sergeant. Will the team find its groove and learn balance between fun and serious play, or will their opponents keep them looking for Block City?
- Author BiographyPam comes from a long line of volleyball lovers including her four brothers who all played for their college teams and her father who was a coach. Pam has spent the past two years travelling as a physical therapist with a beach volleyball competition circuit. She figures what better way to semi-retire than to travel from one beach to another, watching the sport she loves. In her spare time she is an avid snorkeler and she loves kayaking and walking the beach with her husband of almost 20 years.
- Author(s)Pam Greer
- PublisherLechner Syndications
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLechner Syndications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.