Blogging for Photographers: Showcase Your Creativity & Build Your Audience by Jolie Anne O'Dell (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- AU $9.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy photo-blogging matters and how to do it well Photographers of the past rose to fame through word-of-mouth, as editors swapped names and compared tes. Success was elusive, and publication went only to the favoured few. Those days are, happily, gone and w anyone can get their work ticed, sharing their skill and passion with an unsuspecting world. A photo blog is the key: a deceptively simple, powerful tool that if well managed will take you from unkwn to photo star. This book is for photographers enthusiast and pro alike who want to make that journey, and it teaches all the key skills necessary to set up, maintain and build the audience of a successful photo blog. From the technicalities to the principles of writing appealing posts, let top blogger Jolie ODell be your expert guide.
- Author BiographyJolie O'Dell has worked as a technology journalist for Mashable and Venture Beat, with a decade of experience engaging the online community. Her photojournalistic creations have been featured in tech and social-media publications internationally.
- Author(s)Jolie Anne O'Dell
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width180 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.