All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteve Garrett is wanted by the police, and is also laying low to avoid some thugs bent in revenge. But one day, he has choice but to risk his freedom by going home to Alberta because his brother Beau has leukaemia and if Steve's bone marrow is a match, his little brother will have a chance at life.
- Author(s)Marilyn Halvorson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMarkham
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Weight168 g
- Width157 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.