Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.16+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe dare you to take on the Red Queen in this choose-your-own-destiny Blood Crown Quest! The Red Queen has seized the Ruby of Death and raised an army of the dead. Now, with her husband, the necromancer Mortha, they plan to find the remaining three rubies and cast a permanent shadow over the world. YOU are a former City Guard, a member of an elite unit of highly trained warriors. Your quest is to find the rubies before the Red Queen. First you must return to the City of Alba from where you were banished...You are the hero of this book. Only you can decide your own destiny...Hot spin-off from the I HERO series, which has w sold over 80,000 copies! YOU are pitted against the evil Red Queen and her dark minions as she attempts to collect four rubies to rebuild the Blood Crown. Written by the award-winning 2Steves!
- Author BiographySteve Skidmore is shorter than Steve Barlow and less hairy. He was born in Birstall near Leicester in England. After managing to pass some exams at school, he went on to Nottingham University to supposedly read English, but spent most of his time playing sport and doing a variety of summer jobs including counting pastry pie lids 'yes, really'. He trained as a teacher of Drama, English and Film studies, before teaming up with Steve Barlow to become a full time author. He lives in Leicester and is a great rugby fan 'he supports Leicester Tigers - 'Come on you Tiiiiigeeeers! . Steve Barlow was born in Britain 'in Crewe, in the county of Cheshire'. He went to Brierley Street School, which was like Bash Street only not as sophisticated, then to Crewe County Grammar School for Boys 'and what kind of school feels the need, in its name, to remind its pupils what gender they are? Hmmm?'. He went on to study at Warwick University and Nottingham University, and worked at various times as a teacher, actor, stage manager and puppeteer. Then he went to teach in Botswana, where a valid excuse for students not handing in their homework was 'A goat ate it, sir!'. On his return to the UK he met Steve Skidmore, and the rest is hysteria.
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEdge: I, Hero Quests
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight64 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jack Lawrence
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.16Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.36
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.