All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA ghost has invaded his home, beginning a dangerous nightly game in which Henry is allowed to ask a single question. If the answer is , an incent and unsuspecting person is killed. Henry soon comes to the horrifying realization that this wraith and the others who join it is using him to wreak vengeance on the people it holds responsible for its death. Henry can t find the source of these murders on his own, so he calls on the one person he trusts to help private investigator Vicki Nelson, with the small hope that they can stop these otherworldly forces, without losing their lives. Also includes a brand-new short story featuring Vicki and Henry!
- Author Biography<b>Tanya Huff</b>may haveleft Nova Scotia at three, and has lived most of her life since in Ontario, but she still considers herself a Maritimer. On the way to the idyllic rural existence she shares with her partner Fiona Patton, six cats, and a chihuahua, she acquired a degree in Radio and Television Arts from Ryerson Polytechnic an education she was happy to finally use while writing her recent <i>Smoke novels</i>. Of her previous twenty-three books, the five <i>Blood Price, Blood Trail, Blood Lines, Blood Pact, Blood Debt</i> featuring Henry Fitzroy, bastard son of Henry VIII, romance writer, and vampire are among the most popular.
- Author(s)Tanya Huff
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBlood Books
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight295 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.