All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- Description<strong>NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE A gripping vel about a young woman being chased by her violent past, and the flawed father forced to come to her rescue</strong> Lydia Carson is an accident waiting to happen. Strung out, she's always running from disaster, and more often she's running right into it. Now at seventeen, Lydia has stumbled onto real trouble. Not only has she witnessed a brutal murder perpetrated by her boyfriend, but his minions are out to make sure that she doesn't have a story to tell the police. John Link is a former Hell's Angel, an ex-con, trying to stay clean and sober while running a tattoo parlor from the kitchen of his trailer home. He's also Lydia's long-estranged father, and when both the police and her boyfriend's thugs are hot on Lydia's trail, Link becomes Lydia's only hope. From the highly acclaimed author of <em>Hot Plastic</em>, <em>Blood Father</em> is a gripping vel that confirms Peter Craig's place among the best crime velists of his generation.
- Author Biography<b>Peter Craig</b> is the author of <i>Blood Father</i>, <i>Hot Plastic</i>, and <i>The Martini Shot</i>. As a screenwriter, his credits include <i>The Town</i>, <i>The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts I and II</i> and <i>Blood Father</i>, based on his novel. He's a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop and now lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Peter Craig
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight381 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.