All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBlood Group Diet: Eating Right for Your Blood Group 101 by Cathy Wilson introduces aspects of the evolutionary blood type diet and benefits to your health. Digging beneath the surface to the meat and potatoes of your good health, Wilson opens your mind to simple lifestyle and nutrition changes that may just keep your ticker tock-ing a little bit longer. Giving you the tools to utilize this expert information, while showing you how to implement. . . . Blood Types Explained . . . . . . Better Food Choices For Your Blood Type . . . . . . Blood Type and Cancers . . . are just a nibble of the wealth of pro-active information uncovered. This book inspires you to want to take charge of your great health. Actions speak louder than words and Blood Group Diet: Eating Right For Your Blood Group 101 takes action.
- Author BiographyYou create your reality, and boundaries are self-made. If you believe in something with all your heart and soul, it will happen, good or bad. I grew up on a farm, and learned early on what hard work really is. Persevering through many tough lessons, and establishing a sound, balanced, and solid platform from which to build. My name is Cathy Wilson, and I'm a happy mom and successful published writer. I've got an insanely diverse published writing portfolio. Certainly enough to make your head spin! During my 20 plus years of writing experience, most was as a ghostwriter. I've recently switched gears to eBooks and professional SEO, on track to build my online authority and Masterful Book Empire Mountain! Every single day for as long as I can remember, I have written. I'll continue to do just that, as long as my magical fingers want to. My Ultimate Goal - Up High in the Sky - Past the Fluffy White Clouds - a Few Miles from Fairy-Ville, and Distant Enough from the Sun I don't get a Nasty Burn? Transforming myself further with persistent hard work, into the go to girl for anything and everything writing. The main course will be eBooks, with a side of SEO/Keyword online Social Media Marketing Writing. Cathy Wilson with be IT! You name it and I've done it top to bottom. Sharing this often overwhelming wealth of information with you, the reader, is my purpose. I'm a dreamer that looks for the good in everything, and runs from the negative. When my magical fingers dance across the keys, my heart and soul pours out. I use my magnetic and knowledgeable personality, to capture the attention of the target audience. Delivering beyond expectations every time. You can think of me as a teacher, but of writing. An escape from reality for some, if you like. I magically pull out that emotional connection, that a good writer needs to succeed. And if I can help just one person with my words, I've succeeded! A Little of my Nature I believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Sandman, and The Tooth Fairy. There's no fun in a closed mind now is there? I've written every day since I've been about 10, and only recently transformed it into my focus. Aside from being a mom and staying healthy, writing is it for me. Information is knowledge, and knowledge is power. And with every word I write, I'm learning and becoming a better writer.
- Author(s)Cathy Wilson
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.