All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that the vile Lord Oda is dead, Taro and his friends are safe in the mountain lair of the ninjas. Or so they think. When a homing pigeon arrives with news of Taro's mother's whereabouts, Taro sets out for the Tendai monastery - without stopping to consider why the pigeon, which was given to his mother months ago, took so long to arrive. Soon, Taro, Hana and Hiro find themselves in a trap, as strange new creatures invade their lives and familiar enemies surround them - and the most deadly enemy of all is their old friend Yukiko. In the end, despite his vampire abilities, Taro is helpless to prevent the death of his mother. Furious and grief stricken, haunted by her mute and beseeching ghost, he determines to recover the object which Lord Oda was so desperate to procure before he died: the Buddha Ball, source of limitless power. There are just two problems: first, Lord Oda is t dead. And second, the Buddha Ball is t where Taro thought. If Taro is to fulfill his destiny, he must face his arch enemy on an equal battlefield - for Lord Oda is a vampire w too. And then, to make peace with his mother, and recover the Buddha ball, Taro must go to hell and back...
- Author(s)Nick Lake
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight467 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.