Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by newnuseddvdbookscds
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Cluband Scrapbooking mysteries serves up the seventh vel inthe perfect series for tea and mystery lovers (The Tea Caddy). When social darling Delaine Dish throws a lavish benefit for the restoration of a rundown Victorian home, Theodosia Browning donates tea and treats from her Indigo Tea Shop. But the grand unveiling of Theo s spread proves a gruesome scene when a beloved local politico falls dead with a jagged piece of metal in his neck. Anyone at the event could be the culprit, but the police have few leads and suspects. Try as she might, Theodosia can t help but wonder who the murderer is. But her investigation will lead her into places darker than the blackest tea... Includes a delicious recipe and teatime tips!
- Author BiographyLaura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Cackleberry Club, Tea Shop, and Scrapbooking mysteries. In her past life she was a Clio Award winning advertising writer and CEO of her own marketing firm. She lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Laura Childs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTea Shop Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight145 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.