All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth pageturning DI Jack Brady investigation, a gritty serial killer thriller for fans of Peter James and Tania Carver. In the 1970s, a terrifying serial killer stalked the streets of Tynemouth. The press called him the Joker. The crimes stopped - but the man was never caught. And w he's back. A body has been found in a sleazy motel room, murdered in exactly the same way as the Joker's first victims. Is it a copycat? A trick? Or is the Joker at work once more? It's only DI Jack Brady's first day back - and this will be his most twisted case yet. As Brady digs into both the old murders and the new, he must confront revenge, betrayal, love and lies...and a truly ruthless killer.
- Author BiographyDanielle Ramsay is a proud Scot living in a small seaside town in the North-East of England. Always a storyteller, it was only after initially following an academic career in literature that she found her place in life and began to write creatively full-time after being shortlisted for the CWA Debut Dagger in 2009 and 2010. She is the author of three previous Jack Brady crime novels, Blind Alley, Broken Silence and Vanishing Point. Always on the go, always passionate in what she is doing, Danielle fills her days with horse-riding, running and murder by proxy.
- Author(s)Danielle Ramsay
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDI Jack Brady
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.