CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionLove Sookie Stackhouse and Bella Swan? It's time to meet newly turned-vampire Carrie Ames. I have reached my breaking point. And w I will t, cant be stopped. With the Soul Eater on the verge of god status, it's time for me to take a final stand, even if it means losing everything I love. Even if it means losing my life. Again. I've got plenty of power on my side, and some I didn't kw I could count on in the first place. But it's thing compared to the army of the undead the Soul Eater is building up. And time is running out. They say that good always triumphs over evil. I hope that's true. Because the odds aren't in our favour, and the fate of the world is in our hands.
- Author BiographyJennifer Armintrout has been obsessed with vampires ever since the age of four. Raised in an enormous Roman Catholic family, Jennifer attributes her interest in the macabre to viewing too many funerals at a formative age.
- Author(s)Jennifer Armintrout
- PublisherMira Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationDon Mills
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMira Books
- Out-of-print date30/09/2014
- Weight256 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.