Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA Special Operations Force made up of Vampires and supporting military personnel take on the drug cartels and criminals of the El Paso Texas/Ciudad Juarez Mexico. Their leader, a German officer, World War Two veteran of the Russian Front, fights Nazis, Russians and exceptional evil on the long journey to America.
- Author BiographySteven Robert Alexander, Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) U.S. Army has been writing stories and books all of his life. His creativity and imagination allow him to write on all subject matters from ghost stories, military adventure romances, children's stories, high school sports and romance stories. Steve served 28 years in the U.S. Army, partly active duty, Reserve and National Guard. Heserved two tours in the middle east. In 2004 while serving as a Senior Advisor to an Iraqi Division Command he was awarded the Purple Heart for wounds sustained in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device, VBIED, a suicide bomber in a water tanker filled with explosives, detonated himself in close proximity. Steve has also been awarded the Combat Action Badge. Many of the scenarios in, The Road To Jahra hit close to home. He served a follow on tour late in his career in Kuwait, serving as an Operations Officer. He also served tours in Panama, Japan and Slovenia, sites that will be included in future novels. Steve is also an accomplished broadcaster, having hosted national radio shows on Cable Radio Network out of Los Angeles. He is an experienced talk show host and oldies music show host, most well known for the Major Ripster and the B Team Show that ran from 1999-2001. After 911, Steve volunteered for active duty and Iraq and spent the next ten years on active duty until his 1 May 2011 retirement. Steve has always been involved in DJ and music activities. Steve is a American Civil War and Ancient Greece historian, an Eagle Scout and high school football coach. He lives in Colorado and has five Grandchildren. He enjoys throwing theme parties, songwriting and acting.
- Author(s)Steven Robert Alexander
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.