All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eat Right 4 (For) Your Type portable and personal blood type guide to staying healthy and achieving your ideal weightDifferent blood types mean different body chemistry. If your blood type is A, enjoy your best health on a vegetarian diet. Carry this guide with you to the grocery store, restaurants, even on vacation to avoid putting on those extra pounds, or getting sick from eating the wrong thing. You ll never have to be without Dr. D Adamo s reassuring guidance again. Inside you will find complete listings of what s right for Type A in the following categories: * meats, poultry, and seafood * oils and fats * dairy and eggs * nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes * breads, grains, and pastas * fruits, vegetables, and juices * spices and condiments * herbal teas and other beverages * special supplements * drug interactions * resources and supportRefer to this book while shopping, dining, or cooking and soon, you will be on your way to developing a prescription plan that s right for your type.
- Author(s)Peter J et al D'Adamo
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width83 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.