About this product
- DescriptionThe strongest magic ever distilled, and the deadliest butcher England has ever kwn...Buffy is on the trail of a killer demon, and reluctantly needs Spike's help. But Spike, as usual, has an agenda of his own. The demon carries vial of pure magical power, and Spike can think of several people -- or demons for that matter -- who would pay the earth to have it in their possession. Doc, for instance. Or Rack. Or the nameless evil kwn only as The First. Spike has met The First before. In the good old days in Victorian London when he, Drusilla, Angelus and Darla ran through the night in pursuit of unholy fun, ather terror also stalked the streets. And when the so-called 'Jack the Ripper' struck too close for comfort, the vampires found themselves on the same side as the Slayer of that time. Working to bring down Jack, and running afoul of The First, Spike and the Slayer formed an uneasy alliance: a bond which has tracked him down the years to twenty-first century Sunnydale, w blanketed in an eerie, mysterious fog...
- Author BiographyNancy Holder lives in San Diego with her young daughter Belle. She is a four-time Bram Stoker award winner for her work in supernatural fiction and the author of several Buffy and Angel bestsellers.
- Author(s)Nancy Holder
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleBuffy the Vampire Slayer S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.