All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnited States Marine Corps veteran David Hall presents a new and exciting way to experience the Second World War in Blood and Guts: Rules, Tactics, and Scenarios for Wargaming World War Two. Hall developed his tactical game system through decades of personal wargaming, and he w shares his unique system with readers everywhere. The rules are easy to learn, and the games are fast-paced. The scenarios cover almost all of the major theaters of conflict, including France 1940, the Mediterranean, the South Pacific, and the Eastern Front. A table of organization and equipment is included to assist readers in recreating wargame infantry and armor formations. Hall doesn't simply provide a set of rules; he infuses each chapter with wargame theory, tactics, and tank development. He provides the logic behind each rule and talks about how the rule design plays out the battlefield. He also shares stories and anecdotes about his early toy soldier days and about how he developed into a wargamer-stories sure to spark readers' memories of their own first set of soldiers.
- Author(s)David W Hall
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.