All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.01Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth Joe Faraday vel from a writer at 'the forefront of British crime writing' [INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY] The discovery of a headless corpse on the rocks below the cliffs on the Isle of Wight is only the beginning of a journey for DI Joe Faraday. It's a journey which takes him right to the heart of the grim trade in human cargo from the crippled societies of the Balkans. From cheap labour to prostitution, Portsmouth, like every other city in the UK is home to untold human misery; a black ecomy built on illegal immigration. Joe Faraday is determined to find the real criminals that lie behind the tabloid hysteria. DC Paul Winter on the other hand is determined only to find a way out of the disciplinary action that threatens his entire career. A burgeoning relationship with a young prostitute isn't exactly helping his cause. And for Winter, it's beginning to look as if time is running out...
- Author BiographyGraham Hurley is an award-winning TV documentary maker who now writes full time. He is married and has grown up children. He lived in Portsmouth for 20 years but now lives in Exmouth, Devon.
- Author(s)Graham Hurley
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight350 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.