Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1991. Rob Ross, an ad executive, is suffering a moral crisis in his high rise office when his dead father slips through the window to ask Rob to help film an expose of the Darwin bombing. Rob finds himself catapulted back to 1942...It's 1964. Selena Wakefield has just given birth. Startled awake, she finds her baby gone...Also featuring an invisible crocodile, a talking severed hand, singing paintings and big wave surfing off the wild coast of Tasmania, this work will keep you guessing. Kay's sharp prose and poignant voice cut across time zones, points of view and moods to provide an exceptional work of fiction.
- PrizesWinner of IP Picks Awards: Best Fiction 2012.
- Author(s)Peter Kay
- PublisherInteractive Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationCarindale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInteractive Press Australia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.