All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlood for Molasses: A Mississippi Massacre based on a true story, is about a slaughter that started over an accidental spilling of molasses. The offended was a prominent white citizen. The offenders were two half-breed black and Indian brothers. They were delivering their products, used for cutting whiskey to a saloon in Carrollton, Mississippi in February 1886. However, the incident was only a match that lit the fire for the already-brewing pot. This book is t just about a single incident, rather the moods and attitudes of white supremacy and political domination following post-civil war reconstruction. A small town with a population of only 400, held the political might to tie the hands of the goverr, US Congress and President of the United States and to hide it from history for 125 years.
- Author(s)Rick Ward
- PublisherSpring Morning Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Morning Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.36New
- AU $52.54Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.38New
- AU $47.52Used
- AU $16.07New
- AU $8.06Used
- AU $70.49New
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.34New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.22
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $19.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.