All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was designed to assist in tracking and recovering mortally wounded animals. What does the blood pattern mean? What does the animal's reaction mean? How to follow blood trails in the rain. How colorblind can follow blood trails. Learn how police find blood, and how understanding blood patterns can aid hunters. This book is a must have guide for all hunters young and old a like. Covering the 3 most important things while hunting safety, the shot, and recovery. Blood In Motion blood tracking book Some books tell you to walk in circles until you find blood. This book helps hunters understand what the blood pattern means and gives you forensic facts to locate animals when all hope is lost. A full color book with 62 pages featured in North American whitetail magazine as a must read Nov 2007 issue. Full color real blood trail photos explaining how to follow even the hardest blood trails. Written by a hunters safety instructor with 30 years of tracking experience, 24 of those years on large hunts with over 1200 hunters a year. This book is in its 3rd edition. Working with police department CSI teams has helped Jerry learn how to tell if the animal is mortally wounded by the blood pattern or if the animal needs to be shot again. Wind direction is more important to a wounded animal than a n-wounded animal and to track properly one needs to understand this. This is one of the least understood facts of blood tracking! Bow shot and gun shot blood patterns are different and understanding this will help hunters recover more game faster. Police have studied blood patterns for over a century to solve crimes, w it is time hunters learns about blood patterns to solve blood trails.
- Author BiographyJerry Allen is a life long resident of Michigan who sells forensic products to law enforcement departments and hunters all over the world. Jerry is a hunters safety instructor and avid hunter.
- Author(s)Jerry Allen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.