All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn Waldorf Pines, ostentation and pretension are the order of the day. But even by local standards, Martha Heydrich is a stone cold pain. She's the stay-at-home wife of a very rich husband, into everybody's business and rumored to be having an affair with a local teenager, Michael Platte. One morning she seemingly vanishes, and that night her husband returns home to find the pool house ablaze. Once the fire is extinguished, police discover two bodies - one is Michael Platte and the other is presumed to be Martha. But then the DNA results come back and the second body is an unkwn man. With Martha where to be found, the police to turn to ex-FBI Gregor Demarkian to unravel this most puzzling of cases.
- Author BiographyJane Haddam, author of more than twenty novels, has been a finalist for both the Edgar and the Anthony Award. She lives in Litchfield County, Connecticut.READER BIO David Colacci has been an actor and a director for over thirty years, performing coast-to-coast in lead roles of plays by a variety of playwrights. He has worked as a narrator for over fifteen years. He has won AudioFile Earphones Awards, earned Audie nominations, and been included on Best of Year lists by such publications as Publishers Weekly, AudioFile magazine, and Library Journal. He currently lives in New York with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jane Haddam
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleGregor Demarkian Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width141 mm
- Height126 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Narrator(s)David Colacci
- Format DetailsMP3 format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.