All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere in the distance, behind him, Marc heard a hound baying. He hesitated, breathing hard, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, straining to hear better. The hound bayed again, a lonely, fearsome sound. Marc Solie is on the run. He has been for what seems like forever, though it's been less than two years since his little sister died and his family fell apart, since he started running from his pain and despair and pure, desperate loneliness. This time it's different. Marc's t just running from himself this time; he's running from the cops. Marc's done something bad. He's t sure how bad -- maybe as bad as murder. Marc's only chance is to get to his father. His father will kw what to do, how to get him out of this mess. But Marc hasn't seen or talked to his father for months, and he's t really sure where he is. So Marc keeps running -- following Interstate 5 rth from rthern California to Washington, hoping to find him. With only a runt dog named Rat for companionship, Marc has time to reflect on the last two years and come to grips with how his life has changed. For the first time, Marc begins to see how he's responsible for his own actions, and despite any wrongdoings to him, ultimately he's accountable for his life. As Marc sees this truth, he's finally able to stop running and face up to what he's done. Blood on His Hands is a gripping, taut vel about one boy's journey to manhood.
- Author(s)Willo Davis Roberts
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.