All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn art student on-the-make sets up a 'suicide' plaque, and within hours Sarah Johnson has plunged to her death from the top of the multi-storey carpark, right in front of his prying camera. Sarah turns out to have a history of mental ill-health, so to DI Susan Holden, it looks like a straight-forward case of suicide, but when Jake Arld, the last person Sarah rang on her mobile, turns up dead in the River Isis, Holden's preconceptions are thrown into disorder. Now she and her colleagues are plunged into a race against time.Firmly set in the side-street of Oxford, from Cowley Road to the Kassam football stadium, from riverside pubs to a mental health day-centre, Blood on the Cowley Road builds to a startling climax.
- Author BiographyPeter has lived and worked in Oxford for nearly 30 years, and before that he was a University student, reading classics at Keble College. A compute programmer by day, he has drawn on his intimate knowledge of the side streets of Oxford, on his experience of mental health care and his passion for Oxford United Football Club in writing this, his first full length work of crime fiction.
- Author(s)Peter Tickler
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.