All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTwo young men, once close as brothers, fall out over a girl when they are in their twenties and go their separate ways. Their vow 'never to meet again', is forgotten though, when they find themselves face to face in the course of an attempted royal assassination.
- Author BiographyAlan Grainger, is an Englishman who emigrated to Ireland at the time when everyone else seemed to be going the other way. He got seduced by the lifestyle, married an Irish woman, and never went back. They have three children and seven grandchildren. His business career ended unexpectedly early when his company was taken over and a whole new world of opportunity opened up. Ever since then, other than when he's watching rugby or cricket, he has been travelling, painting and writing. His journeys have taken him all over the world, provided him with much of the background material which features in his books and allowed him to choose authentic sets against which he can tell his stories.
- Author(s)Alan Grainger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.