CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAutographed paperback copies are available at the author's website: ifeoshun.com. Get yours w ! Blood to Blood is exactly what you want in a young adult vel. - San Francisco Book Review Blood to Blood by Ife Oshun is an extraordinary book for teens. - Portland Book Review Oshun has created a world all its own; one that is intricate, compelling, and woven together seamlessly. - Indie Reader I read the whole thing in a couple days because I couldn't put it down. - Goodreads The twists that occur in the plot... [are] fabulous - completely unexpected. - The Ramblings of a Toddler's Mom It's the perfect mix of Twilight and The Immortal Rules and I completely devoured it! - Queen of Contemporary Reviews .. .I was drawn in - Angelika and her world is interesting and extremely unique. - Fangs for the Fantasy Reviews It is definitely MUCH better than Twilight, just to put that out there. The romance is actually believable here. - Goodreads Clean YA Fantasy Sexual content - Low to ne Violence - Moderate to low Language - Clean Angel's got a voice to die for. Literally. Her vocals are so powerful, everyone who hears them is in danger of immediately dropping dead. Ironically, singing is her one, and only, passion. Enter the world of Bostonian teen Angelica Brown: budding pop star and descendant of an immortal race of sun-loving blood drinkers kwn as Shimshana (the ancient ancestors of vampires). Defying her parents' traditions of higher education, Angel plans to ditch high school so she can sign a record deal and make a Top 10 pop tune with her BFFs. She's got a shot at superstardom, but she's also maturing into a full-grown Shimshana complete with fearsome power and insatiable bloodlust. That puts her girl group, their mysterious producer and her hunky new blood dor all in danger of becoming Angel's unwitting victims. To top it off, she must prove her worthiness to live by passing the tests in her Maha--the mandatory coming-out-party for new-born immortals. It is there that the ancient and powerful Council may decide she's too dangerous to be allowed to exist, at which point any Council member--including her mom--will be assigned to destroy her. Presenting a new spin on the vampire genre, Blood To Blood skillfully delivers plot twists that beg the questions: Will Angel quickly learn to control her new abilities and survive her Maha? Or will her killer instincts bring her promising career, and her life, to an end? Order your copy of Blood To Blood w!
- Author BiographyIfe Oshun is the author of the YA modern fantasy short story tentacles and novel Blood To Blood. Starting out as an actress, the Fine Arts and English major attended the Rhode Island School of Design and Brown University before going on to work for over a decade as a music journalist for national magazines and major websites. She served as Editor-In-Chief for online music magazine HiphopRnbSoul.com. She also produced, and wrote for, television and theater. A couple of her sci-fi/fantasy plays were produced Off-Broadway and in Los Angeles, and she did her Writers Guild of America internship with Star Trek Enterprise and Voyager. Her work incorporates fantasy elements with some combination of the following: humor, social issues, family themes, metaphysical concepts, and pop culture. She lives in Boston with her small son and ink-black cat, and can be found online at her personal website, www.ifeoshun.com. 3 Facts About Ife Oshun: 1. She used to rap and perform spoken-word poetry. 2. Her novel Blood To Blood started out as an idea for a TV show. 3. An avid music lover, she always has music of almost any genre playing in her house.
- Author(s)Ife Oshun
- PublisherPapa Grace
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPapa Grace
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.