All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionDecades before the bitter war of independence between Ptolem and Osiron end, two royal brothers grow into manhood while on a path intended to define the history of their family and their world. Shayne and Sar-Chay, born to the most powerful Kindred on Osiron, are groomed and indoctrinated in the ways of the Separatae, a fiercely determined group that demands thing less than independence from their increasingly totalitarian motherworld, Ptolem. Despite their deep fraternity, mutual respect, and love, Shayne and Sar-Chay are too different in spirit and goals to maintain a tranquil relationship. As their differing concepts of love and loyalty to the women in their lives pit them against one ather, the brothers battle in equally desperate desires to control the lynchpin of their next generation, the warrior Vin-Chay. As the men prepare for the deciding conflict to gain Osiron's independence, they clash with one ather in a relentless cornucopia of hate, vengeance, passion, and unwavering determination. The souls of three men precariously balance on the precipice of obliteration as the final battle nears, and all three are forced to make decisions that will either save them or destroy everything they hold dear.
- Author(s)Gloria H Giroux
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1061 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.