All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential guide for anybody at risk of becoming a vampire. With tongue firmly in cheek, this book tells you all you need to kw about joining the undead.
- Author BiographyAnne Rooney, children's and teens' author, does not eat meat in case the taste of blood becomes too appealing. When not writing books, she haunts the cemeteries and catacombs of Paris and Venice and raises non-vampiric daughters and chickens in Cambridge. She studied at a haunted college and her first car was a haunted van; the undead hold no fears for her.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVampire Dawn
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.