All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy-to-use guide to interpreting candlestick charts and derivative markets Candlestick charts are an effective way of visualizing price movements and, due to the increased interest in the complex derivatives market, they are being used more and more widely. A combination of a line-chart and a bar-chart, where each bar represents the range of price movement over a given time interval, candlestick charts are most often used in technical analysis of equity and currency price patterns. A guide to the most used charts, The Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting is arranged in an easy-to-use manner, providing a quick reference for those new to the field. Candlestick charts are formed with the help of the opening, high, low, and closing price of the day if the opening price is above the closing price then a filled candlestick is drawn, and these charts are visual aids for decision making in forex, stock, commodities, and options trading. * Contains alphabetical explanations of over 200 candlestick and related terms * Includes daily charts of 50 companies, and six-month charts for comparative explanations of candlesticks with Western-style technical indicators * Written by Michael C. Thomsett, author of over sixty books and hundreds of articles, including the bestselling Getting Started in Bonds, also published by Wiley * Enhanced eBook editions offer video tutorials, test-yourself quizzes, and full-color/interactive charts and graphs, available for purchase separately. A practical and concise resource for anyone new to this way of representing derivatives, The Bloomberg Visual Guide to Candlestick Charting presents sometimes confusing concepts in a format that is easy to understand and digest.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Thomsett is a financial writer with over sixty books and hundreds of articles to his credit, including the eight editions of Getting Started in Options, as well as Getting Started in Swing Trading, Getting Started in Fundamental Analysis, Getting Started in Property Flipping, and Getting Started in Rental Income. He has been a management consultant in the securities industries and is an active options trader.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Visual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width255 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.