All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily, Anne, and Charlotte Bronte were three sisters who left an indelible mark on the literature of their age. Collectively, their vels give voice to often-isolated individuals who struggle to be heard and reconcile their own needs and desires with the expectations and double standards of their times. How to Write About the Brontes offers valuable paper-topic suggestions, clearly outlined strategies on how to write a strong essay, and an insightful introduction by Harold Bloom on writing about the Brontes sisters. This new volume is designed to help students develop their analytical writing skills and critical comprehension of these authors and their major works.
- Author(s)Virginia Roberts-Brackett
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.