All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe successful teaching and learning of languages relies on a blend of skills-work that includes spoken language, written language, pronunciation and subject kwledge. As a primary practitioner who may t specialise in teaching French, planning for this can be time-consuming. This book provides a thorough and easy-to-follow guide to teaching French in the primary classroom, and will equip practitioners to confidently deliver engaging lessons that account for the changes to the National Curriculum.
- Author BiographyDr. Amanda Barton is Honorary Lecturer in PGCE Modern Foreign Languages at the Institute of Education, University of Manchester, UK, and an educational consultant. She has taught in primary and secondary schools and has written extensively about teaching foreign languages in schools. Angela McLachlan is Subject Lead for Languages on the Primary PGCE and Secondary Teach First PGCE Programmes at the Institute of Education, University of Manchester. Angela also runs her own consultancy agency, 'Lively Languages', aiming to bring languages and learning to life in the classroom.
- Author(s)Amanda Barton,Angela McLachlan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBloomsbury Curriculum Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight238 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.