All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crisp and engaging book that proposes how to save the dying humanities
- Author BiographyToby Miller is Distinguished Professor of Media & Cultural Studies at the University of California, Riverside. He is author of Sportsex and Cultural Citizenship: Cosmopolitanism, Consumerism, and Television in a Neoliberal Age (both Temple) and runs the cultural studies podcast.
- Author(s)Toby Miller
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.