All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the title piece, Blue Apes - a story of discovery, loss and betrayal on a distant planet - to Sunday's Child - an account of an alien born to human colonists - Phyllis Gotlieb's short fiction explores issues and passions that are deeply human, even when her characters are t. Gotlieb writes in the American SF tradition from a decidedly Canadian perspective.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Gotlieb was born in Toronto, Canada where she still currently resides. She is married to Calvin Gotlieb, now professor emeritus of Computer Science at the University of Toronto and has three grown children, and four grandchildren. She has published five volumes of poetry, nine novels (eight of them science fiction), as well as two story collections, and has co-edited an anthology of Canadian science fiction. Versions of her works have appeared in nine languages worldwide.
- Author(s)Phyllis Gotlieb
- PublisherTesseract Publications
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleTesseract Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTesseract Publications
- Weight209 g
- Width115 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.