Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionDetectives Alexandra Winter and Jack Daniels are back in action, unraveling the mystery behind a surfer's death. When Jack's old college roommate hires the Gemini Detectives for their first case, the former San Diego cop and his supernatural sister swing into action. With a trail of murder and mayhem leading from the La Jolla beaches to the sleazy side of Hollywood, things are definitely about to get rocky...
- Author BiographyDevlin Church began life as a child of Wild West rodeo performers who later became regulars with a traveling circus. She attended finishing schools for young ladies, and during the summer traveled with her parents, where she met all sorts of interesting people. She is the co-author of the Amazon bestselling science fiction novel, The Adventures of Amanda Love.
- Author(s)Devlin Church
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.