All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAssiah, the realm of humans, and Gehenna, the realm of demons. Normally, these two dimensions would never intersect, but having possessed all material substances, the demons are now intruding on the material world. But among the human race, there are those who can exorcise such demons. - the Exorcists. Rin Okumura and his twin brother Yukio have been raised by Shiro Fujimoto, an eminent priest, so it comes as a shock when Rin discovers their biological father is actually Satan! As the border between Assiah (the human world) and Gehenna (the demon world) is crossed by evil, Rin vows to become the ultimate exorcist and defeat his own father. To hone his raw skills, Rin enters True Cross Academy to train with other exorcist candidates.
- TitleBlue Exorcist : Vol 1
- Product Release Date18/09/2013
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAyahi Takagaki,Daisuke Ono,Eri Kitamura,Jun Fukuyama,Kana Hanazawa,Kazuya Nakai,Keiji Fujiwara,Koji Yusa,Nao Touyama,Nobuhiko Okamoto,Yuki Kaji
- DirectorsAtsushi Takahashi
- Rating InfoAnimated Violence,Supernatural Themes
- Run Time125 minutes
- Primary GenreAction/Adventure
- Sub GenreAnime
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataBilingual Edition
- Tag LineThe ultimate weapon against Satan is his own son!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $61.66
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $64.78
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $64.89
- AU $51.09Trending at AU $81.59
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $71.59
- AU $92.12Trending at AU $100.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.