All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlue Guides: Complete Cultural Guides -- Long-awaited new edition of the Blue Guide to this fascinating city, which straddles Europe and the Orient and whose history goes back to the days of ancient Greece. Superb coverage of all the major monuments, Classical, Christian and Islamic, with details on how to get around a busy city, what to eat and where to stay. Illustrations to inform rather than to decorate: maps, diagrams, floor plans, architectural details, photographs. -- Often plagiarised by other guide writers, Blue Guides have always been a gold standard for accuracy and depth Daily Telegraph. Guide books in the grand tradition of thoroughness and objectivity Georgia Review.
- Author BiographyJohn Freely is a long-term resident of Istanbul and has written a number of books on Greece and Turkey.
- Author(s)John Freely
- PublisherBlue Guides
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBlue Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Guides
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight390 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.